Devops & Infrastructure Engineer
Who we are
Opinum is a Belgian company founded in 2014 that created and ensures the continuous development of the "Opinum Data Hub" platform that has been designed for energy and environmental actors.
Today, Opinum is the key partner of these actors in their digital transformation journey. Opinum Data Hub covers all stages of the data management value chain to allow its users to look beyond the complexity of data and focus on their core value and expertise. Opinum Data Hub is mainly intended for large private and public service companies, energy suppliers and companies with expertise in energy management (ESCO).
Contribute to a more sustainable planet by providing cutting-edge technologies in the field of data management for energy & environmental actors to accelerate the digital transformation of the sector.
Digital technologies need to be developed and deployed with positive societal impact in mind. More importantly, digital technologies can pave the way for the energy transition by supporting the monitoring and tracking of human impact on the environment; optimising inefficient natural resources usage and energy distribution processes; and help people to better understand their consumptions.
Opinum’s culture is driven by a customer-oriented approach to build a company that last. Innovation and teamwork is at the heart of what we do to build the first Data Hub for energy & environmental actors. Trust is in every action we undertake with customers, employees and shareholders. People & this Planet are the reasons why we exist.
The Devops & Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the configuration, automation and management of both our application modules deployment and our infrastructure components
This highly responsible position involves analyzis, design, implementation, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting.
What will you be doing
- Help developers to deploy as fast as possible
- Participate to the ongoing migration from ServiceFabric to kubernetes
- Improve kubernetes deployment and configuration automation, notably setup operators
- Setup/script/automate, maintain, monitor infrastructure components of our existing and upcoming
- Azure and on-premises QA/Production environments
- Setup load and stress tests
- Improve our QA environment
- Everything that you will recommend to improve our processes and infrastructure.
What our environment looks like
- Microservices, .Net Core, Angular
- Cassandra, Kafka, MongoDb, Redis, RabbitMQ, MSSQL
- Kubernetes, Helm, Istio, Prometheus, Grafana, Nginx
- Azure Services : AKS, ServiceFabric, App services, VMs, SQL Azure, Stream Analytics, Functions, …
- Azure Devops
- Graylog, Splunk,
- Powershell, Bash, Python
- Degree in computer science or a related field
- Fluent in French and English
- An experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of Devops concepts
- An experience with kubernetes and related technologies
- Ability and willingness to learn constantly
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
What you get by working with us
- Work remotely if you want
- Join a young and innovative SaaS Belgian scale-up active in the energy sector
- Be part of a company with strong values and concerned by the environmental challenges the world is facing
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of a team where YOU matter
- Transparent & participative environment
- Interesting compensation package (IP, Health insurance, mobility, etc.)
You want to join a team that works on having a positive impact on society? That believes in team spirit and values employees' opinion to do a great work? You'd like to work in a fun environment with great colleagues? You found the right place to apply to !